Teen Dies From Using Deodorant

A teenager died recently following one of the oldest and noblest of British traditions: not bathing.

According to police, 16 year old Thomas Townsend died from inhaling butane gas from all the cans of deodorant that he used.

According to his mother, Sally, Thomas would spray half a can of deodorant on himself instead of taking a shower, then spray aftershave to cover up body odor.

“He would go through a can a week,” she told investigators. “I didn’t know he had so many cans in his room but he was a big hoarder.”

As tragic as the death is, it sure makes a great ad, doesn’t it?  “Axe Body Spray: brings people to their knees.”

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/01/07/teen-dies-from-using-too-much-deodorant.html?intcmp=trending

Advertisements